Saturday, February 4, 2012

Skin Guard! ARMADA!

Summer is just around the corner with a few blinks, sun's up and skin exposed!

So one of a girls must have, and my all time favorite is VMV's ARMADA!
bought this one at rockwell, when I was there to meet Akyatera bundokera!

Why I like this one? 

NO Sunburn

Yes, I do have a tan, a typical phenomenon when we are exposed in the sun. But I have a different take on it, when I experience a sun burn its more of like a burning sensation, neither can i touch it or I can sleep soundly. My mom used to put aloe vera on my skin to sooth it out. No matter what brand nor constant application I do, I still have one.

But with Armada, I simply have a TAN, nothing more nothing less. 

WIth its design for sport and a spectrum for uVA and UVB rays, an SPF of 70, what could go wrong!
So for those who have active lifestyle! 

THIS IS A MUST!

In hitting the outdoors, one must bring their camera, I bring NANA, my D90 Nikon. She has been with me 2009. I bring her where ever I go, especially when I travel.
So I include her in my kits, so to keep her clean and hand print free, I bring her essentials. 
A brush pen with lens cleaner and blower, to remove dust and other particles, especially when you are in the beach!


Fin!

No comments:

Post a Comment