Monday, May 6, 2013

Ice cold beer...

 after shopping for some lingerie, and walking on the streets of Bonifacio Highstreet, global city. I was thirsty and wanting a mug of ice cold beer, the night was jam packed as resto and bars are filled with patrons.

I wanted it to be quiet, just me and the beer, and nothing else.

Walking thru, I passed by Murray & D'vine home of the juicy lucy,  there where a few expats sitting on the outside chairs, but the inside looked nice and quiet.

So I simply sat on the bar and ordered the coldest and thirst quenching mug of draft beer.

it was soothing for my battered throat and soul..

told myself, i am coming back.

 
My Ice Cold Beer!


P.S. 
Their Burgers are absolutely scrumptious! I have already tried their Wagyu Beef Burger, It does live up to my expectations. 


Murray & D'Vine is located at C114, G/F Retail area, Serendra, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City.

No comments:

Post a Comment