Sunday, July 27, 2014

Heading off to Bali!!!

In the next couple of days it is going to be another long weekend in Darwin, and this time instead of staying at home I am officially going to Bali in  Indonesia.

Instead of taking the long route of planning and booking my own flights. I took the shortest route and called a travel agency, who seemed to know more and suggested which hotel to stay.

After 10 mins, everything was done, that included flights, accommodation and travel insurance. We also booked shuttle service since we are going to arrive 12' midnight.

Though I miss doing my own thing, research and booking and planning.  I like the thought of not thinking about anything. But then it gave me the thrill of planning my travels.

I can't wait to soak some sun, by the beach with a bottle of tequila at my hand.


All I can say... See yah soon Bali!



P.S.

I choose www.escapetravel.com as my travel liaison, Luke was fantastic with all our queries, hope I wont be disappointed..


keeping my fingers crossed..

No comments:

Post a Comment